I can’t believe that Christmas is just in two week’s time!
Christmas is usually a busy season, and I really thought that this year’s Christmas season would be more relaxed, but instead of running errands, I’ve been busy doing more and more chores, and time really feels short. However, I’m a bit glad that I’m more stressed about household stuff more than I am about work, even though there are a lot of things I still need to do, especially as this week is the last week of office operations for the year.
I was actually planning on releasing something for this blog in time for my birthday, but it looks like it’ll have to wait until next year, but until then, I hope you guys will look forward to it, and my plans for this space next year.
The Aspergirl’s Favorite Things for Week 39(aka the things that kept her sane)
1. Finishing My Coursera Capstone Course- After seven whole months, I was finally able to finish and pass my Coursera course! I do love learning new things, especially things that will help me improve in terms of work and in my hobbies, but I don’t think I’ll do a capstone course again.
2. Discovering Apink- I’m so happy that I have another kpop girl group I can add to my playlist! I really love their music, and I’m really impressed with how long they’ve been around-9 years!
3. Celebrating My Younger Sister’s Birthday- One of my younger sister’s is very much like me in the way that we both love celebrating our birthdays. So we decided to extend her birthday to last the whole weekend. We also had a lot of fun celebrating the first hour of her birthday by surprising her and just having fun together as a family.
4. Fixing My Table & Closet- I’ve been meaning to fix both my table and closet, but somehow, I ended up really fixing everything yesterday afternoon. I’m really glad I ended up fixing them as it’s something I’ve been putting off for a long time and now both areas are way more organized than it was before. Hopefully, I can keep those areas neat for a very long time!
5. Pentagon’s Online Concert- Pentagon’s online concert was supposed to happen on the last week of November, but things happened and the boys ended up quarantining. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise because now Hui’s enlistment is a little bit delayed, which means the boys can spend more time with him before he enlists. I’m also just really glad that he’ll also be able to participate in the concert as well.
What the Aspergirl is Looking Forward to Week 40
1. Rewatching Road to Kingdom w/a Good Friend- I’ve been meaning to rewatch Road to Kingdom for a while now, but never really had that push to actually do it because of all the stress and emotions I had when I watched the show real time. However, I got that extra push that I needed as one of my really good friends decided to watch it, and we’ve been processing and discussing it after we watch it, making the whole experience a little bit better.
2. Discovering More Kpop-I’m still on a “discover new kpop music to me” phase! Right now, I’m listening to Shinee. Aftewards, I’ll be checking out Loona, Fromis_9, GOT7, ACE and Ateez! I’m actually quite excited about seeing who I’ll really like among them, and who I’ll be adding to my playlist soon!
3. Sunggyu’s Comeback- Fans of Infinite are having a great December, as we’ve been getting more Infinite content lately. However, the best thing that will happen on December 14 is that their leader, Sunggyu, will be making his long awaited comeback with his 3rd mini album! He already let us hear one of the new songs on the album during his concert, and based on the highlight real and mv teasers, I know that this is going to be great!
4. Listening to Onewe’s Latest Release- Onewe came back last week with another great song! It’s instrumentation and melody seem bright, but it’s definitely a post-break up song that’s related to one of the first few songs they put out as Onewe in May 2019. I still have to listen to the rest of the album, but I just know that it’s going to be great!
5. My Birthday- I absolutely love celebrating my birthday, and even though its a reminder of how old I now am, I’m still very much looking forward to celebrating my birthday, hopefully for a whole weekend.
How are your Christmas preparations going?