Last week started great, and continued to be great, what with a new exercise schedule in the morning, and cooler weather despite the fact that it now rains for an entire day. However, it really now does feel like the -Ber months have finally arrived, and that the dry season is really over.
Last week was also the first time I really started monitoring music show broadcasts, and started really intensely streaming, especially for Golden Child’s and Pentagon’s comebacks. I also never realized that doing that can also be pretty tiring. There are tips and tricks to stream well, but sometimes, I do end up feeling a bit guilty when I can’t stream that much as real life and work sometimes get in the way.
Other fun things that happened last week including more wedding planning for my younger sister’s wedding, which, I think, is coming along quite nicely, despite the stress it brings.
The Aspergirl’s Favorite Things for Week 30 (aka the things that kept her sane)
1. Kpop Comebacks- Last week, the main Kpop comebacks for me were Pentagon and Verivery, but honestly, I haven’t really been able to focus on Verivery as I’m more concentrated on trying to finally get Pentagon their first win of their career, as it is high time for them to get one. I feel bad, but I also don’t want to checkout their comeback half heartedly as well, so I’ll get to it soon. Pentagon’s latest mini-album was amazing, and Daisy was just brilliant! I’ve always loved Pentagon’s music, but I feel that this year, they’ve been evolving more musically and really doing music that they want to do. I think that their journey on Road to Kingdom helped with that, and in a way, I think that they’ve finally managed to come out of the shadow of “Shine”, both musically speaking and in their public image. Last week also saw Golden Child’s second win of their career, which was really important as they’ve actually never received a music show trophy on stage, and this time around, it happened on one of the members’ birthdays.
2. CIX’s 1st Online Fanmeeting- I just realized that I didn’t really talk about this one last week. Last Sunday was CIX’s first online fanmeeting, and it was a fun one! They did a lot of games, which I liked, as it is a fanmeeting and not a concert; but most of all, it was just great seeing all of them on stage together and performing again. They looked nervous at first, but they were able to pull everything off well, and I can see how much they’ve been improving! Aside from this, last week, it was also announced that they’ll finally be coming back on October 27!
3. Album Arrivals- A bunch of albums, both new and old, arrived this week, and I was so happy for them to arrive, as it meant furthering my collection, especially when it comes to Monsta X.
4. Planning Out New Kinds of Videos to Film- If you’ve been following this blog for a while, you know that I’ve been talking a lot about trying to film a “face video”, but I haven’t been able to. So, I sat down, and actually tried to figure out other kinds of videos to film, and during this past week, I’m glad I was able to figure those out, and plan how I’m going to film them. None of them will be “face videos”, but they’ll be exiting ones to film, nevertheless.
5. Unboxing Lots of Albums – Since a lot of albums arrived, I also ended up doing a lot of unboxings as well! I’m surprised though that I managed to do most of my unboxings in one weekend!
What the Aspergirl is Looking Forward to Week 31
1. Kpop Comebacks-The biggest Kpop comeback I’m looking forward to next week is Seventeen’s special album, Semicolon. It’s going to be a special one indeed as two songs will be sung by the whole group, and then the other songs are divided by age. So all the 95 liners have one song, 96 liners have one, 97 liners have one, and the three youngest ones have one song as well. It’s really exciting as we’ve never gotten this combination before, and the title track Home Run sounds so good!
2. CIX Comeback Teasers- Finally, we’ll be getting more teasers for their upcoming album this week! It’s really amazing as us fans have been waiting for four months now, (Not anyone’s fault, really), and we are so excited as we just know that this comeback is going to be nothing short of epic.
3. A Work Event This Coming Saturday- This coming Saturday will finally see the very last event that my department worked on, and I’m actually quite worried that I’m not as stressed about it as I usually am about these things. However, I think everything came together nicely, and I hope that more people do register before Saturday comes around.
4.Continuing My Kpop Journal- I actually haven’t done this for a while, but with the amount of comebacks and stuff we are getting I do believe that’s it’s high time for me to actually do this, scrapbook style. It’ll probably not look as pretty as I would want to be at the beginning, but hopefully, I’ll get more used to it as time goes on.
5. Sleeping Early- I’m still not consistent with sleeping early, but its really something that has to be done!
What are your plans for the week? How’s the weather like where you are?