Things have been busier than usual for me, as I have been working on both small and big creative projects aside from a new creative project I’m also working on for work. I also wasn’t so diligent about working out in Week 11, so I tried my best to hop back on that train again; and it reminded me that it really does feel good to exercise, especially right after you get up from bed in the morning. It’s been quite a while since I’ve actually done creative projects that don’t involve blogging or writing, so the creative projects that I’ve been doing have been exciting and motivating for me at the same time, even though there is a learning curve and it will take some time to do. I have mini creative projects as well, and I’m excited for all those, but I’m not really going to get into specifics as they all have something to do with my other blog and work. Because of the learning curve, and because it’s taking a while for me to get the hang of these things, I’ve been busier than usual, and more tired than usual. But I think that the tiredness is also caused by my lack of sleep, and my body is getting used to exercising thrice a week again.
One of my goals is to one day be able to really work out everyday instead of just thrice a week.
Another thing I’ve been bad at is walking inside my village, for just a few minutes, so that I can actually get some fresh air, and practice actually being outside of my house even if its just for a short while. I’m hoping that I can work more on that goal this week.
The Aspergirl’s Favorite Things for Week 12 (aka the things that keep her sane)
1.Finishing the KDrama Search:WWW- I finished this show with my sister last week, and it was just amazing. Not only was it a well-written show that had great character development for everyone, I loved that this drama was female-centric, and starred women in their late 30s. Truly a gem of a Kdrama!
2. Creating Exciting New Plans for my Creative Projects- This week, aside from working on my creative projects, I got more ideas on what to do for it, and in a way, all the plans that I thought of and laid down is now giving me more direction and clarity in terms of where I want my projects, both my personal and work related projects, to go.
3. Listening to Day6’s The Book of Us: The Demon- I’m now slightly regretting the fact that I didn’t buy this album when it was released. I absolutely love Day 6’s music, and their latest album, “The Book of Us: The Demon”, was no exception. “Zombie”, their title track, hit home emotionally, and all the songs on their album were good too!
4. Learning More About CIX – I was supposed to start stanning AB6IX in preparation for their comeback, but their comeback has been postponed to June 29, because their leader was caught drunk driving. For now, he’ll not participate in the comeback, but I hope that once the news cycles have changed and netizens aren’t giving him/them negative comments, that he’ll be back in their next one. Anyway, I decided that I would still buy the album and support them, but will start getting to know them more again once I know what’s really going to happen. So, I thought that it would be the best time to learn about CIX before their comeback on the 30th, and it was just the right time. This group is interesting as one of the members has been popular and has debuted as a member of Wanna One, a project group from the famous Produce 101 series; two of the members are ex-YG Entertainment trainees who have been through two survival shows already; and one member who only joined the team pretty recently. It’s actually fun to see them bond and get closer to each other as I’m so used to seeing pre-debut shows with trainees who have known each other for a while. Plus, I love their music, so it’s a win-win for me!
5. Finally Getting My Infinite Lightstick- Right before the work week ended, my Infinite version 2 Lightstick finally arrived, and just in time for Infinite’s 10th Debut Anniversary! Infinite is my ultimate kpop group, and I’m so glad that I was able to get a hold of one as Woollim Entertainment usually releases the lightsticks per batch and they usually just have a limited supply of them as well.
What the Aspergirl is Looking Forward to Week 13
1.Celebrating Infinite’s 10th Anniversary – This is my second time to celebrate Infinite’s debut anniversary, but this year’s anniversary is pretty special as they are now a decade old! What’s even better is that Woollim announced that their leader, Sunggyu (who has already been discharged from the army), will be having a VLive broadcast on that day with Myung Soo/L. Aside from this being on the debut anniversary, this is the first time we’ll be seeing Myung Soo on the Infinite channel since he left Woollim last year. He only left the company, but stated that he’ll still be in the group. I cannot wait for all the members to finish military service and am excited for what they plan to do in the future.
2. Kpop Comebacks-June is keeping us very well fed in terms of comebacks (much to the dismay of our wallets), and next week is no exception! I’m looking forward to 2PM’s Jun.K’s single release and online concert; N.Flying’s 7th Mini Album, and WayV’s first full album.
3. Working on My Creative Projects- I’ve been meaning to organize and prep my photocard binder for some time now, but I kept on delaying it as I procrastinated buying more pocket sleeves to store them in. Now that I have a bunch of sleeves coming in, I have no excuse now to delay this.
4. Starting Two New Kdramas- Now that I’m done with Search:WWW, it’s time to look for another Kdrama to watch! However, I’ll be watching two at the same time as I can only watch the drama I’m watching with my sister once a week. Definitely looking forward to that.
5. Learning More About CIX- I have a particular way of really getting into Kpop groups, and that usually entails watching all of the english subbed material of theirs that I can find, as well as major performances that they’ve done (especially performances on music shows and Kcon). So for CIX, I’ve only just scratched the surface, and I’m really excited to really know more about them, as I’ve already been falling for them while watching their pre-debut reality show. And that’s everything that I liked in the past week, and everything I’m looking forward to next week! How about you? How has your week been? Let me know in the comments below!